- Human Resources Home
- Seeking Employment?
- Employee Info Gateway
- Equal Opportunity & Compliance
- Forms Finder
- Manager's Toolkit
- Welcome New Employee!
- Workers' Compensation
CSUMB is committed to the personal and professional development of our staff and faculty. As an institution of higher education, we support and promote lifelong learning for our employees. You may be able to take advantage of the following professional development opportunities:
- Complete a degree with fee waiver for yourself or dependent
- Take a work-related CSUMB course
- Participate in online and in-person employee development courses
Pursuing your personal and professional development goals may be easier than you think. As you familiarize yourself with these opportunities and find you have questions, please contact Human Resources at x3389.
Managing Stress with Good Nutrition - Is it true you are what you eat? What are the six categories of food that can help ward off stress? As part of Nutrition month, this webinar will explore answers to these questions and more.
Personal Goal Setting or Re-Setting - Identify what you need to do to reach your goals, even with a busy lifestyle.
GEAR UP Your Personal and Professional Development
Save the date for the following Fall staff development workshops.
- Conflict Resolution - On Apology, Friday September 26, 1:00 p.m.
- Emotional Intelligence and Customer Service - A Practical Approach, Friday, October 17, 1:00 p.m.
- Classification and Compensation Basics, Friday, November 21, 1:00 p.m.
CSUMB employees have access to professional development and mandatory training through SkillPort. Visit the SkillPort/SkillSoft Online Training page for more information.