- Human Resources Home
- Seeking Employment?
- Employee Info Gateway
- Equal Opportunity & Compliance
- Forms Finder
- Manager's Toolkit
- Welcome New Employee!
- Workers' Compensation
CSUMB is committed to the personal and professional development of our staff and faculty. As an institution of higher education, we support and promote lifelong learning for our employees. You may be able to take advantage of the following professional development opportunities:
- Complete a degree with fee waiver for yourself or dependent
- Take a work-related CSUMB course
- Participate in online and in-person employee development courses
Pursuing your personal and professional development goals may be easier than you think. As you familiarize yourself with these opportunities and find you have questions, please contact Human Resources at x3389.
Spring Staff Development
STAFF, save the date for the following employee development workshops. Please obtain your supervisor's approval prior to registering for any of these work related seminars. Register through the CMS/HR link on my CSUMB, Employee Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment>Search by Course Number.
- Excel Fundamentals, Friday, January 9, 10:00 a.m., Course # 000442
- Career Paths, Friday, February 20, 10:00 a.m., Course # 000443
- Strategies for Less Stress, Wednesday, April 15, 1:30 p.m., Course # 000444
Management HR Training
MANAGERS, save the date for the following workshops. Register through the CMS/HR link on my CSUMB, Employee Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment>Search by Course Number.
- Job Description Basics, Wednesday, January 28, 1:30 p.m., Course # 000440
- Staff Evaluation Brush Up, Wednesday, March 11, 1:30 p.m., Course # 000441
CSUMB employees have access to professional development and mandatory training through SkillPort. Visit the SkillPort/SkillSoft Online Training page for more information.