- Human Resources Home
- Seeking Employment?
- Employee Info Gateway
- Equal Opportunity & Compliance
- Forms Finder
- Manager's Toolkit
- Welcome New Employee!
- Workers' Compensation
Employee Relations provides a variety of services to both staff and supervisors in developing and maintaining positive, respectful; and harmonious working relationships among employees and in complying with negotiated collective bargaining agreements applying to staff employees.
- Staff Bargaining Unit contract administration
- Grievance and Complaint Processing
- Conflict Resolution/Interpersonal Communication Coaching
- Performance Management
- Corrective Action and Discipline Administration
- Management and Staff Performance Evaluation coordination and training
- Labor Relations (Management/Union Relations)
- Monitoring and coordinating Union release time.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
Unit 2 – Health Care Support
Unit 5 – Operations Support Services
Unit 7 – Clerical/Administrative Support Services
Unit 9 – Technical Support Services
Unit 4 – Academic Support
Unit 6 – Skilled Crafts
Unit 8 – Public Safety
Unrepresented Employees Policies and Programs
For assistance, please contact:
Director of Employee Relations, EEO & ADA