Equal Employment Opportunity
The Office of Equal Employment Opportunity consists of:
Tamberly Petrovich, Director of Employee Relations, EEO & ADA can be reached at (831)582-4137 or email@example.com
Laura Simon Tantillo, Diversity, Equity, and Employee Development Analyst, can be reached at (831) 582-3504 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides advice and guidance in employment equity and diversity matters, and assists faculty, staff and administrators seeking accommodations.
- Provides sexual harassment prevention, diversity, and non-discrimination training.
- Manages employee workplace disability accommodation program.
- Investigates discrimination and harassment complaints.
- Assists administrators and staff in creating and maintaining an equitable and positive workplace through effective performance management and conflict resolution.
- Monitors workforce composition and program effectiveness.